Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg took place this past weekend at Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton in South Africa. Writer Hulisani, was on the scene and has our favorite top 8 moments of the weekend.
1.Can we please talk about how ready to wear this outfit is! The colour, the pattern, the length. This is everything.
2. The piece that gave me life from the grapevine collection was this. Love this colour!
3. Leigh Schubert. Can we please discuss how well you put these colours together? Geometric designs, colour and clothes that flow. My favourite was this white outfit.
4. The Augustine collection was pattern filled and brilliant.
5. Any brave men willing to rock this outfit complete with the bag?
6. This outfit was not part of the show but it should have been. Tokelo Motsepe looked absolutely stunning. Plus that fro!!!
7. Any show that starts off with two male dancers is a good show, right?
8. Babies will always tug at my heartstrings. When Khomotjo Malatji of Grapvine came onto the runway with her baby my heart just melted. Here is that moment.
Written By: Hulisani Khorombi, Staff Writer, #mygirlsquad