So, since the year started, you have been working hard enough to see your bills are sorted, there is food on the table & the world to sees your bright smile even though you have been hurting as well as accepting life challenges as they popped in. So, how about cooling off at the end of the year. Are you planning any vacation?
Why not visiting Zanzibar?
Zanzibar is a Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa. On its main island, Unguja familiarly called Zanzibar, is Stone Town a historic trade center with Swahili and Islamic influences (Read more on Wikipedia)
Here is the reason you should consider visiting Zanzibar Island
The most amazing view.
1. The magical sunrise & beautiful sunset above the calm Indian Ocean will just blow you.
2. Just to get lost in the streets of Stone Town.
3. To enjoy the mouth drooling Swahili Cuisine.
You will love your evenings at Forodhani Garden where all types of food are sold & served, and just to hint you; order some sugar cane juice & Zanzibarian pizza and other local cuisines
4. To enjoy all water sports.
What else can you do In an Island?
5. To learn about History and Culture of this beautiful spot in the world which was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage in 2000
6. To be delighted with the beautiful architecture of Stone Town with the Zanzibarian
There is a lot more to discover in Zanzibar, and you should come for a visit.
Written by Olivia, Contributing Writer #MyGirlSquad